Piercings For Minors

Thanks for considering Oklahoma City’s top piercing place for your child’s body or earlobe piercing! In Oklahoma City, and throughout the rest of the state, there are several safety procedures and legal documentation required in order to pierce a minor as  required by Oklahoma State Law. Additionally, minors who request piercings must be accompanied by a biological parent or legal guardian at our piercing place in Oklahoma City.

  • The parent or guardian must have a valid, hard copy state or government-issued photo ID.
  • The minor must have a valid, non-expired state or government-issued photo ID. In the case of earlobe piercing, the photo ID must be issued by a 3rd party and contain the name and photo of the child.
  • Our piercing place in Oklahoma City requires an original birth certificate, adoption papers, or guardianship papers showing the name of the parent/guardian present, as well as the name of the minor.
  • The parent/guardian must remain present while the minor is getting pierced.
  • All documents should be original and not copies. We are unable to accept photographs of IDs or other documents.

Some examples of photographic ID that we can accept for a minor are:

  • State issued ID card
  • School ID
  • State school yearbook
  • Military ID
  • Passport
  • State school yearbook photo proofs showing the child’s name, age and school name

For earlobes ONLY we can alternatively accept:

  • Safe Smile ID Card
  • Photographic resort pass

Photographic ID must be up to date and clearly recognizable as the minor present in the studio.

Skip to content