Please note these items before you come for a piercing. We will take our last procedure 1 hour prior to close.
- A state or government issued photographic I.D. is needed to be pierced. (Oklahoma State Law)
- Requirements to pierce a minor.
- We do not pierce nipples or genitalia on minors.
- We do not pierce anyone under the age of 5.
- Jewelry purchased from us previously needs processing before it can be used for a fresh piercing. Processing times can range from 15 to anywhere up to 45 minutes depending on the condition of the jewelry. We will not use damaged jewelry.
- We will not pierce a client with jewelry that has been worn by another client.
- Consent is key. If we feel that a client is being coerced into getting pierced against their will we will refuse to perform the piercing.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.